Hearing Aid Repairs
While we always strive to avoid repairs, hearing aids — like most sophisticated technology — sometimes require them.
At Hearing Healthcare of South Carolina, we make the hearing aid repair process as fast, hassle-free and affordable as possible, and provide hearing aid repairs for the following major brands: Starkey, Phonak, GN Resound, Siemens, Widex, Oticon, and many more.
- We can make many repairs in-house, saving time and money
- We repair any brand or age of hearing aid
- We know your hearing aid is an important part of your life, so always get it back to you as soon as possible
Our hearing aid repair process:
- We will assess the hearing aid and let you know what needs to be done to repair it
- If we can repair it here, we will (either while you wait or as quickly as possible)
- If the repair requires sending it back to the manufacturer, we can do all the paperwork, shipping and handling for you
- Once the hearing aid is repaired, we’ll notify you and arrange to get it back to you
How much do hearing aid repairs cost?
Hearing aid repair costs vary depending on several factors:
- Whether or not the hearing aid is still under warranty
- The extent of damage to the hearing aid
- The cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid
If you purchased your hearing aid from us, and it is still under warranty, your hearing aid repair costs will probably be small—or even free! Out of warranty or older hearing aids that require substantial repair may have a cost associated. Cracked cases on custom molded devices can be expensive to replace, but in some circumstances, these cracks can be repaired.
We Take the Hassle out of Hearing Aid Repairs:
- Because we are able to do many of the repairs in-house, you save time and money
- You have direct communication with the people repairing your hearing aid. If you have questions about your repair, ask us yourself!
- We repair any age or brand of hearing aid
We are the first and best place to get hearing aids repaired or serviced! We make it a priority to put you first and help you hear as best as you can.